January 22, 2016

@OfficialCharice is back!


I logged in to Twitter, browsed through my timeline and came across an unexpected, but definitely welcome tweet.


"@OfficialCharice is back?!" I wondered and at the same time was excited with a "Yey!" in my mind. But wait! I just wanted to make sure it was indeed Charice and not a hacker. The account was silent for about four years because Charice could not access it even after being reported to Twitter.

So, I checked out other tweets and accounts. Then, I saw Alyssa's reply to the unexpected tweet.  


Oh, yes! It's really back! @OfficialCharice is back! Big thanks to @WWEAarron! 

To celebrate the retrieval of the verified account, Charice had a Twitter party with the Chasters, myself included, using the hashtag #AskCharice. There were many interesting questions and the answers were retweeted and liked. It was definitely something that had been missed so much by the Chasters. It was fun!

I hope you will follow the verified Twitter account of Charice if you haven't done so. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment